Melabelle Limited post every order by recorded post. A signature on arrival will be required. The option to have orders posted to an alternative or work address is provided for ease. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been dispatched. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0)203 174 1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery times of within 3 working days are given as an indication but cannot be guaranteed by Melabelle Limited. Delivery times may occasionally be subject to delays outside of Melabelle Limited's control such as force majeure (e.g. bad weather conditions, strike action), for which Melabelle Limited cannot be held responsible. If you still have not received your order within the time stated, please contact us at email@example.com with your query and order number.
We hope that you will be delighted with your Melabelle Limited purchases. However, if you are not completely satisfied you can return it to us in its original condition, for a refund. UK returns are free of charge, using a pre-paid postage label supplied by us within your package. Please see below for instructions on how to return an item to us.
Melabelle Limited also offers free UK exchanges. Please see below for information on how to exchange an item.
SIMPLE STEPS TO RETURN ITEM/S
How to Return - UK Customers:
- Inside your package you will find a Returns Form and a clear document wallet. Fill out the form in as much detail as possible - you will need your receipt reference (sent via email to the email address registered at checkout, and also detailed on your Purchase Invoice enclosed with your purchase) and details of the item to be refunded/exchanged. If your Returns Form is missing, or you have filled it out incorrectly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a replacement will be sent via email or post. Please be aware that if you opt for a form to be posted, this may take 2-3 days and time out of your returns period of 14 days.
- Please remember to state clearly whether an exchange or full refund is required.
- Once completed, fold the form along the dotted lines and insert into the clear document wallet provided. Affix the filled document wallet to the outside of the package using the self-adhesive strip on the back, making sure the postage label is clearly visible. Please also ensure the wallet is securely attached and the returns form safely sealed inside.
- The postage label will automatically return your package to our offices by First Class post, so there is no need to write a delivery address. However, please ensure to obtain PROOF OF PURCHASE (a postage receipt) from the post office. This is free and will act as proof that you posted your package, should it get lost in transit.
- Once we have received and verified your returned item(s), we will process the exchange or refund. You will be notified by email that your item(s) have been received safely and that a refund will be actioned.
- Please allow up to 7-10 working days for monies being refunded to appear on your credit/debit card or PayPal statement.
Customers outside the UK will need to make their own returns arrangements through any postal carrier.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of returning any items. Melabelle Limited is not responsible for any returns lost or damaged in the post, so non-UK buyers are advised to return goods using a reliable postal service or courier that will give you a tracking number and insure you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Please note that the goods can take several working days to arrive with us, so please ensure you allow enough time for any return to ensure your goods arrive within the 14 day returns period.
How to Return: Non-UK Customers:
- Please fill out the returns form included in your purchase, in as much detail as possible. You will need your purchase receipt reference (sent via email to the email address registered at checkout, and also detailed on your Purchase Invoice enclosed with your purchase) along with reason for return and details of the item/s to be refunded/exchanged. Please remember to state clearly whether an exchange or full refund is required.
- Include your completed returns form in your package and return by post, using a reliable carrier. Note: The pre-paid postage sticker printed on your returns form is not valid for non-UK returns and will not get your package delivered to the UK.
- Please return to our UK office at Studio 1c, Cooper House, 2 Michael Road, London, SW6 2AD, UK. Ensure to obtain Proof of Postage or a tracking reference, as in the event that your package is lost this will act as proof of sending. You may also want to choose a delivery option that guarantees a signature on delivery, or that insures your package for the value of the purchase inside as once your package leaves your care, Melabelle cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items in transit.
- Once we have received and verified your returned item(s), we will process the refund. You will be notified by email that your item(s) have been received safely and that a refund will be actioned.
- Please allow 7-10 working days for monies being refunded to appear on your credit/debit card or PayPal statement.
Melabelle Limited offers FREE UK exchanges on items if a different size or colour is required. This offer is for UK customers only and is subject to availability of stock. If you want to exchange your item, please email email@example.com so that we can check availability. Provided there is stock of the item you want to exchange, Melabelle Limited will dispatch the item to you at no additional charge once we receive the returned item, and provided the returned item is unworn and in its original condition. Please note, if you decide to return an unwanted exchanged item, you will need to do so at your own cost. The returns period of 14 days applies from the original order date, and therefore it is in the customer's interest to arrange an exchange quickly in order to remain within the returns period.
If you are a NON-UK customer OR you require exchange for a completely different item, you will need to place a new order online and return the original item for a refund.
In addition to the Distance Selling Regulations, you can return any item within 14 days of receipt for a refund of that item or to exchange it for a different size or colour. For returns made outside the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
Once the returned goods have arrived with us in their original condition with the Melabelle tag intact, and complete with all their original packaging, we will refund the original credit or debit card used for the purchase. We try to process all refunds quickly, but please allow up to 10 working days. The time taken for the refund to be credited to your account will depend on your bank or credit card issuer.
We will usually refund you what you paid for the goods (but not the delivery charge) except in cases where the order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling Regulations or the entire order was faulty.
You will need to complete the returns form (email firstname.lastname@example.org) and send this back with your return. If you do not enclose the returns form, we will not be able to refund you. If you have lost your returns form, please email email@example.com.
UK RETURNS FURTHER INFORMATION
Returns are free for UK customers. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us and Melabelle Limited will not issue refunds for goods that arrive damaged. Therefore, please ensure you package your return properly to prevent any damage to the items or boxes during transit.
Although returns are free when you us our pre-paid returns label, we recommend that you obtain PROOF OF POSTAGE from the Post Office (which is free) when you return the item. Should your returned item not arrive back with us, you will need Proof of Postage in order to make a claim for the missing item with Royal Mail. Although we will try our best to help to locate your missing return, Melabelle Limited reserves the right not to issue a refund if the returned item does not reach us.
Melabelle Limited is unable to accept any responsibility whatsoever for items that fail to reach us when Proof of Postage has not been obtained by the customer, and in this instance no refund will be issued, and it is the customer's sole responsibility to file a claim with Royal Mail for the missing item.
You will need to allow up to 7 working days for your returned item to reach us, so please ensure you allow enough time for your item to reach us within the 14 day returns period.
Please note any additional charges for signed for deliveries will not be reimbursed by Melabelle Limited unless by prior agreement with the Customer. Returns are usually processed within 48 hours of receipt. However, please note that during busy periods such as seasonal sales and Christmas, processing may take longer.
Please note that we can only exchange the same items for a different colour or size, if a different item is required a separate order will have to be made.
IMPORTANT RETURNS INFORMATION
Melabelle Limited will NOT accept returns for items returned outside of the 14 day return period, or items that have been worn, marked (with stains and/or odours) or where the Melabelle tag has been removed (unless the item is faulty). The item must be returned to us in its original packaging with the completed returns documentation enclosed.
All goods will be inspected on return. Please note that items returned worn, odoured, stained, with perfume or deodorant stains and/or odours, washed, or handled inappropriately, or returned outside of the 14 day returns period will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Melabelle Limited ensures all items are checked thoroughly for any defects before dispatch, but we also advise that customers check goods on receipt and before removing the Melabelle tag. Once this tag is removed, we will not accept any returns unless the item is faulty.
Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase. If your card has expired, you will be asked to provide the new start and expiry date of your new card.
In some cases, where Royal Mail has been unable to secure a signature on delivery, the order will be taken to a Royal Mail postal office. If the customer does not collect the order, or arrange a redelivery with Royal Mail, the order will usually be returned to Melabelle Limited. Melabelle Limited will resend the order to the customer, at the customer's expense. However, the 14 day returns policy will apply to the date that initial delivery was made, not the date of redelivery.
Customers are legally obliged to take reasonable care of the items they order whilst they are in their possession. If you have purchased items from Melabelle Limited, the following applies:
- you can open the packaging to look at and try on the products you have ordered.
- you must not try on products wearing strong perfume/deodorant or makeup/creams which may leave a scent or marks on the products.
- you must protect the products from smells such as smoke or cooking.
- you must not wear shoes outside and no scuffing should appear on the sole.
- you must not remove the swing tag from any item.
- you must return all unwanted products in the original packaging.
If you fail to take reasonable care of unwanted items before returning them to us, we will not accept your return and you will not be eligible for a refund.
For orders outside the UK, customs duties and sales taxes incurred by the purchaser are non-refundable.
Faulty items or incorrect orders
If you have received a faulty item, or the item is not what you originally ordered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, name and address, product details and the reason for return. Please also advise whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then respond via email on how to proceed with your return.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
In addition to our returns policy, under the Distance Selling Regulations EU customers have seven working days following receipt to cancel their purchase (unless the items have been worn, marked, damaged or the tags removed etc). Order cancellations must be made in writing (by email email@example.com or post) to Melabelle Limited, quoting your full name, order number and your intention to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations.
In this case, Melabelle Limited will provide a full refund but customers must return the entire order back to us at your own cost if you have already received them, within 7 days. For orders returned under the Distance Selling Regulations, the free post returns facility provided by Melabelle Limited cannot be used. If it is used, Melabelle Limited may deduct the cost of this postage off the total refund. In all cases, the goods must be in their original condition and will be inspected on their return. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we reserve the right to arrange collection from you at your cost or to charge you for the items not received.
Unfortunately we can't stop an order from being delivered if it has already been dispatched. If you change your mind about your order after the point of delivery, you can return the unwanted items in accordance with this returns policy.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.